Guide to the Website
This website gives details of how the pharmaceutical industry in the UK is regulated in relation to the promotion of medicines by, and other activities of, pharmaceutical companies. You can search for and download details of all cases that have been considered by the PMCPA, access the Interactive 2019 ABPI Code of Practice etc.
To continue to receive eAlerts from the PMCPA you must re-subscribe at the top of the page.
Note: This site has no universal search function. The site is designed to give focussed results and to group information in one place.
To help you explore there are Top Tips across the site, including:
- To return to the home page click on the PMCPA logo at the top of the page.
- When looking for Completed Cases click on the blue arrow to select a filter: Text search, Case Number, Respondent, Complainant and Clause Number.
- Via Text search use a word or two that is as specific as possible to the case the you are looking for.
- For searches under Case Number you can use the four figure ID number or AUTH/.
- To link to topics use the Interactive Code Index and specific clauses.
Points to note:
- If you wish to receive PMCPA eAlerts (to be sent details of updates, publications etc), please subscribe using the eAlert box at the top of this page.
- For the Disclosure Template, Examination extension request or Nominated Signatory forms go to Publications.
- The PMCPA eLearning Module will be unavailable until after the next version of the ABPI Code has been agreed and implemented. We are sorry for the delay.
We welcome your feedback to help improve and grow the site, please email all feedback to email@example.com.