This site uses Umbraco as a content management system and has been designed to be highly accessible and usable in accordance with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG v2.0).
The pages within the website have been tested with the following browsers
- Microsoft Internet Explorer – IE10 and IE11
- Mozilla Firefox – latest plus the previous version
- Google Chrome – latest plus the previous version
- Smartphone/Tablet: We will support the latest version of the phone’s default browser, e.g.
- Apple – Safari
- Windows – Internet Explorer
- Android - Google Chrome
We have undertaken to use our knowledge and understanding of the ways in which different people access the Internet, to develop a web site that is clear and simple for everybody to use.
We have also endeavoured to achieve AA accessibility as measured against version 2.0 of the WCAG. We are aware however, that a number of the checkpoints of the WCAG are subjective – and although we are sure that we have met them squarely, there may be instances where interpretation may vary.