Code of Practice Seminars
The PMCPA holds regular training seminars on the requirements of the Code of Practice. The speakers at the seminars, which are held in central London*, are from the PMCPA. Places on seminars are limited and offered on a first come, first served basis. It is advisable to book your place as soon as possible.
The Seminars also cover the procedures followed by the PMCPA, the Code of Practice Panel and the Code of Practice Appeal Board. They are open to all and are designed to explain the requirements of the Code:
- to those responsible for day-to-day commissioning and creation of promotional material and to those writing and approving copy and artwork
- to those responsible for determining promotional methods including professional representation, hospitality to health professionals and the use of audio-visual and related communications technology
- to those responsible for producing material aimed at patients or the general public and for those working with patient organisations
The seminars last a full day, from 9.30am to 4pm. A standing buffet lunch with limited seating is provided.
Who should attend
- Personnel from ABPI member companies and those non-member companies that have agreed to comply with the ABPI Code and accept the jurisdiction of the PMCPA**.
- Appropriate agency executives.
- Product managers and medical department personnel responsible for the certification of material.
- Sales and advertising, marketing and advertising agency account executives.
** If you are unsure if your organisation is a member of the ABPI or want to check its membership terms, please review the members list here prior to registering to ensure you pay the correct fee.
Seminar date(s): Wednesday 22 April 2020 (the March Seminar is fully booked)
Please click the link to book: http://www.cvent.com/d/0nqjqq
Further dates will be added soon.
If you are registering on behalf of a colleague, please ensure you use their email address when registering, if you would like to receive a copy of the confirmation email, invoices and receipts, please add your email address to the CC section of the registration form.
One Great George Street is located just off Parliament Square, Westminster, and is very near to the House of Parliament. London’s mainline stations at Waterloo, Victoria and Charing Cross are a few minutes away by London Underground. Both Westminster underground station (exit 6) on the Jubilee, District and Circle lines and St James’s Park station on the District and Circle lines are a five minute walk away.
- ABPI Member companies: £400 per delegate (£333.33 plus £66.67 VAT)
- ABPI Affiliate Member Companies: £500 per delegate (£416.67 plus £83.33 VAT)
- Non-member Companies: £550 per delegate (£458.33 plus £91.67 VAT)
Payment can be made by debit/credit card online or by invoice which will be included in your confirmation email – you will be able to select your preferred method of payment and add any required PO’s during registration. Payment must be received in advance of your attendance at the seminar.
For payment queries please contact Zeph Landers, email@example.com or 0207 747 1416.
Copies of the Code of Practice
For hard copies of the Code please request this in your booking as no hard copies of the Code will be available on the day.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Upon registering you will be bound to the following terms:
- Payment must be received in advance of your attendance at the seminar.
- No shows on the day are still chargeable.
- No refunds will be given for cancellations made less than seven days before the date of the seminar.
- An alternative delegate may be substituted at any time.
- The deadline for submitting any changes to your booking is one week before the seminar is due to take place.